The Oxford Text Archive
The Oxford Text Archive develops, collects, catalogues and preserves electronic literary and linguistic resources for use in Higher Education, in research, teaching and learning. The OTA also gives advice on the creation and use of these resources, and is involved in the development of standards and infrastructure for electronic language resources.
- Search: for titles, authors, and words in texts (more)
- Browse: browse the main catalogue and get access to the OTA resources
- TCP: explore the separate catalogue for the Text Creation Partnership texts from EEBO and Evans projects (plus some of the ECCO-TCP texts)
- New! Catalogue tables: another way of looking at the OTA collections, via tables listing all of the resources in the various categories
- Deposit: how to deposit resources with the OTA
- Oxford users: electronic language resources for the University of Oxford (page restricted to University of Oxford users)
- Advice: documents giving advice and guidance on good practice in the creation and use of electronic resources
- FAQ: frequently asked questions
Users of resources downloaded from the University of Oxford Text Archive must abide by the terms of the OTA User Agreement or other licence associated with a specific resource.