Exploring the OTA Collections
Here's another way of looking at the OTA collections. Below are links to big tables listing all of the resources in certain categories, with links through to the resources themselves. Items in the 'standard catalogue' are of a variety of types and have been deposited with the OTA by different people over a period of forty years. TCP is the Text Creation Partnership, which creates high-quality digital editions of historic texts, including Early English Books Online (EEBO), Eighteenth Century Collections Online (ECCO), and the Evans Early American Imprint Collection (Evans).
Please note that not all items are readily available for download: for some 'restricted' items it is necessary to fill in a form and wait for authorization; 'restricted' items from TCP Phase 2 are currently only made available here to members of the University of Oxford (and will come into the public domain in 2020).
- OTA_standard.html: OTA standard catalogue, visible items only (public)
- OTA_ECCO_tranche1.html: OTA standard catalogue, ECCO-TCP tranche 1(public)
- OTA_TCP_Phase1.html: TCP Phase 1: EEBO, Evans, ECCO tranche 2 (public) (and also listed separated into five shorter tables: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5)
- OTA_TCP_Phase2.html: TCP Phase 2: EEBO, not yet feely available (public)
- OTA_union.html: OTA union catalogue, all of the above, minus invisibles (public)
- Top downloads: the most frequently downloaded items in 2016 (public)
- OTA_COCOA.html: items in the OTA Standard Catalogue with COCOA markup
- ECCO_in_OTA.tsv: OTA Standard Catalogue (two tab-separated columns - URL for OTA landing page and ECCO id)
- ECCO_on_GitHub.txt: ECCO-TCP in the public domain available from github (single column list of URLs)
- EEBO_on_GitHub.txt: EEBO-TCP in the public domain available from github (single column list of URLs)
- Evans_on_GitHub.txt: Evans-TCP in the public domain available from github (single column list of URLs)